The Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner (RS@SP) course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, Scrum Teams, Scrum Master, and leadership in a variety of mid to large scale contexts. Students will learn to facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning, create an enterprise backlog, overcome impediments at scale, and deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams.
- The What & Why of Scrum@Scale
- The Cycles
- Team Level Scrum
- Scaling the Scrum Master
- Executive Action Team
- Continuous Improvement
- Cross Team Coordination
- Executive Meta Scrum
- Release Planning
- Metrics & Transparency
- Framework Recap
- Your Scaling Map and Backlog
Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner
- Highly regarded, industry-recognized credential
- Align an entire organization around clear priorities
- Increase transparency, fast feedback, and continual improvement
- Deliver value faster by boosting innovation and reducing time to market
4 hours per day
Understanding of Scrum@Scale and how to work with multiple teams at an enterprise level.
0% Complete 0/3 Steps
0% Complete 0/4 Steps
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!