DIGITAL SKILLS INITIATIVE
- Currently living in Alabama or Michigan
- Actively seeking employment in Alabama or Michigan
- Self-identify as a woman, genderqueer, or non-binary
And is one of the following true:
- A member of the Aspirations in Computing Community
- Re-entering the workforce with an interest in a computing/technology career
- Considering changing careers with a new career in computing/technology
- Already in a technical computing role but wish to advance your career with additional digital skill?
Then you qualify for a full scholarship through the Alabama or Michigan Digital Skills initiative!
LET'S GET STARTED
Do you qualify for the NCWIT scholarship? Complete this form and we will work with you as you continue your journey to build your Scrum Super Powers!