Become a Registered Scrum Master
The Registered Scrum Master by the Agile Education Program™ credential is a distinguished designation highlighting individuals who have mastered the Scrum process and are equipped to help their teams achieve twice the value in half the time.
So what are some of the benefits of this course?
- Highly regarded, industry-recognized credential
- Identifies you as a leader with proven expertise
- Fully virtual learning experience with the support of an in-person learning experience
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Highly sought after credential and experience
- Build a healthier work environment
- Improve team collaboration and performance
The Registered Scrum Product Owner credential and CAVU's Scrum Product Owner Bootcamp
Our bootcamp is based on Scrum Inc’s Agile Education Program and work by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum. This course gives you practical, hands-on experience and insights from real-world experience and case studies to go beyond the basics of good Scrum.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale
What is the class like?
Our learning experience is highly interactive, multi-faceted, and very engaging. We believe learning should be fun, collaborative, and experiential and invest heavily in our course design. All of our classes are offered in a virtual learning environment that utilizes the latest in e-learning techniques to maximize your experience.